8 Considerations before you rent your photo booth
- The company you are booking with. Ideally, you want to get good recommendations for the company from people who have used them before. You should also check reviews and look at the photo galleries from similar events.
- What props and backdrops are included? If you want your photo booth style and branding to be in keeping with your corporate event, you need to know what looks and styles are available.
- Are the photos of good quality? Looking at the online galleries is one thing, but you can also ask about the resolution of prints too. They can look different when printed compared to the screen, so this is worth knowing.
- What features are available? Before you rent a photo booth, you’ll want to know if it is more than just photos on offer. Videos, GIFs, and filters are all options that are available with photo booths today and can make a difference to your event.
- How many prints are included? Firstly, make sure physical prints are indeed included and then find out if prints are unlimited to your guests. Also, are these prints available to the host, as well as those featured in the photos?
- Are there digital sharing options? To promote your event, being able to share photos directly to social media and email is of great benefit. Plus, guests will prefer to get their photos to their phones as well as having a physical printed version.
- What help is available? Is the company going to simply drop the photo booth off, or will someone stay with the booth to facilitate the use? Having that extra support will give you peace of mind and ensure everything runs smoothly.
- How much will photo booth rental cost? The price is always an essential consideration, so do your research on the price lists of companies you are considering. Get some quotes and compare all of the other features to find the best deal for you.
Are you ready to choose your photo booth rental?
Now that you know what to think about, you are ready to Rent Your Photo Booth. Photo booth rental can be easy when you know the right questions to ask. Choose the best option for your corporate event and enjoy the many benefits that photo booth rental will bring to the party. Rent photo booth for your corporate event today.